The AIDS Accountability MPOA Scorecard contains twelve elements each of which evaluates a different aspect of government response to SRHR.
These elements are:
1. Integration of HIV/STI, Malaria and SRH Services into PHC Element 1
2. Strengthening of Community based STI/HIV/AIDS and SRHR Services Element 2
3. Family Planning repositioning as key strategy for attainment of MDGs Element 3
4. Youth-friendly SRHR services positioned as key strategy for youth empowerment, development and well being Element 4
5. Incidence of unsafe abortion reduced Element 5
6. Access to safe motherhood and child survival services increased Element 6
7. Resources for SRHR increased Element 7
8. SRH Commodity security strategies for all SRH components achieved Element 8
9. Monitoring, evaluation and coordination mechanism Element 9
Overall Scorecard: Elements 10-12
10. Reporting* 11. Policy Environment * and 12. Overall performance *
*These three elements are constructed on data from various data points, or on how much data was made available. See element section for more information.
Findings and Recommendations: Findings and Recommendations